Post by nickwheelfan87 on Nov 16, 2019 23:46:18 GMT -5
I was inspired by the creation of the GSN schedules to do something a little more challenging...creating your own Nickelodeon schedule (as in the cable network Nickelodeon).
Here are the rules:
- Your dream Nickelodeon schedule must be in Eastern Time.
- You must separate the schedule into different day parts (for example on weekdays: Early morning Nickelodeon (6am-9am), Nick Jr. (9am-2pm), Regular Nick (2pm-9pm) and Nick at Nite (9pm-6am))
- For a Saturday schedule use Regular Nick 6am-8pm, SNICK 8pm-10pm and Nick at Nite (10pm-6am)
- For a Sunday schedule use Regular Nick 6am-9pm and Nick at Nite 9pm-6am
- Use past and current Nickelodeon shows (Rugrats, Victorious, etc.) and shows that were acquired from somewhere else but reran on Nickelodeon (Looney Tunes). Don't forget the Nick Jr. shows (like Blues Clues) and Nick at Nite with it's reruns of old TV shows (I Love Lucy, Cosby, Full House, etc.)
Also don't forget the Nickelodeon game shows...Double Dare, etc.
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with...Good luck!!!
Buy a Vowel Boards is a fan forum dedicated to the popular television game show Wheel of Fortune. It is not affiliated with Wheel of Fortune, Sony Pictures, or any of its affiliates. No challenge to ownership is implied, and all marks, logos, images, and other materials used wherein remain property of their respective owners. All opinions expressed on the site belong to their respective posters, and do not necessarily represent or reflect the opinions of the site, its staff, and any of its associates.
Copyright 2009-2020, Buy a Vowel Boards, a division of Waffle Forum Enterprises. All rights reserved.